Thursday, July 5, 2018

Introducing Evereve - Contemporary Style for the Everyday Mom













Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


Hi fellow Mommas...I'm so excited to share today's post as I've recently been introduced to a new store and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  Have you heard of or been introduced to Evereve?  It wasn't until recently that I was introduced to Evereve and I've got to tell you, it feels like I've met a new friend...a friend that I will have a lifelong friendship with!

I'm not sure about you all, but it isn't often that I actually go out shopping.  As a busy working Mom of two, I just don't have the time...or at least I just don't make the time.  My guess is that you feel the same...after all, there are some things that we end up putting to the side after having children.  My style isn't one of them but my time spent out shopping is.

I've always loved walking from store to store inside of a shopping mall.  My love for this dates back to fond memories that I share with my Mom, shopping with her, my Maw Maw, and my Aunt Marie every Saturday morning growing up.  We would go to the mall, do a little shopping, and then all have lunch together...girl time at its best!  I still love going to the mall but just don't go as often as I used to...our weekends are typically filled with Reins' and Addison's activities.

Every time I have been to the Cool Springs mall in Franklin, I've always noticed a store called Evereve but because I didn't know much about it, I never stopped in.  As an onlooker, I remember looking through their windows thinking how cute everything was and how I should stop in and check out this adorable store.  It wasn't until recently, within the last couple of weeks, that I actually made the time to go into Evereve to finally see what this brand was all about and I'm sooooooo glad that I did!

I quickly learned that Evereve's mission is to empower moms to embrace their beauty and power.  The founder of Evereve, Megan Tamte, was a stay-at-home mom, a former 3rd grade Teacher, who had a dream to create a fashion brand specific for moms.  Megan's dream of encouraging and lifting up other women, specifically moms, to put their best foot forward in a stylish way came true...she created this amazing brand, Evereve that now has over 85 neighborhood stores across the country.  Talk about inspiring!!!

For my first visit to the Franklin, TN Evereve, I scheduled a time to go in and meet with one of their trained Personal Stylist, Shelley.  When I arrived, Shelley was thrilled to welcome me into the store and show me around.  As I was walking around the store, I couldn't believe that I had not been there before...kicking myself a little, I quickly realized that I have been truly missing out.  I just love their mission and desire to make every mom feel like her best, stylish, self!

My styling appointment with Shelley was amazing!  Before I arrived she spent some time pulling a curated selection of pieces that she thought I would love and she definitely picked, what ended up being, some of the very pieces that I left the store with!  What was even more impressive is learning that every single Evereve Stylist is trained to be able to assist each woman find the right style for her based on things like her lifestyle, body type, preferred styled, etc.  Evereve offers a variety of private label styles and brands and they offer something for every Mom...the working mom, the stay-at-home mom, the mom who wants to look great for date night or girls night out...they truly have something for every type of mom.  Some of the brands that you will find in-store and online include Free People, Hudson, Michael Stars, AG, Sanctuary, Paige, & Sundry (to name a few)!

Shelley spent so much time with me during my styling appointment and she gave me her honest, professional opinion, as I tried on each look!  She helped me with finding the right size and determining which brands suited my body type and shape best.  My goal was to find pieces that were versatile and that I could wear more than one way and we definitely accomplished that during my styling session.  Versatility is important to me and I like to create multiple looks with just a few key pieces.

One of my favorite pieces from my styling session was this adorable floral wrap skirt!  I love the fit and look of a beautiful wrap skirt and I also love how versatile it is.  I styled this skirt 3 different ways to show you all how you can take a look from day to night just by changing your top and your shoes!  For daytime I paired this wrap skirt with this "Good morning sunshine" tee and a great pair of New Balance sneakers.  Another daytime option would be wearing this wrap skirt with the plaid button down top as well!  What I love about both of these tops is that you can also wear them with a great pair of denim shorts for a much more casual daytime look.  For nighttime, I paired this pom pom tee with the wrap skirt and exchanged sneakers for these great black suede peep toe sandals!  I just love the way this wrap skirt paired so nicely with all 3 of these tops from Evereve.  I will be getting a ton of wear out of all of these pieces!

I left my first styling sessions with Evereve with a handful of additional pieces in my bag and I cannot wait to share them with you as well, so stayed for a couple of more looks!  I loved everything that I tried on and Evereve has now become one of my new favorite stores to shop at!!!

Evereve also offers an amazing styling box service call Trendsend which I may try out as well!  An Evereve Stylist will curate a selection of pieces for you based on lifestyle, personal style, body type, etc and send you 2-3 complete outfits via mail whenever you'd like!  The BEST part about their styling box service...there is NO SUBSCRIPTION OR MONTHLY FEE!!!  I don't know about you but every styling box service that I've ever tried charges a subscription fee so I was thrilled to hear that Trendsend is a FREE service.  So...your Stylist selects your 2-3 outfits, mails them to you, and you keep what you LOVE and then mail back (with a pre-paid return label) anything that you decided not to keep.  It's honestly AMAZING if you ask me!!!

You can also host a girls night in at Evereve and offer a percentage off to those who attend or have a percentage of sales got to a select charity.  I'm sensing a need to plan a girls night out with Evereve very soon...we Momma's need an excuse to get out and shop sometimes!  Moms...you should also know that they have a children's play area in every store and they have snacks on hand as well!  Talk about catering to us Mommas!!!

After hearing about Evereve, do you now feel like you have been introduced to a friend that you will have a long relationship with?!  I encourage you to search for a local Evereve near you, using their store locator tool!!!  If you don't have an Evereve near you, you can still shop their pieces on their website.

I'm a big fan of Evereve now and I'll tell you that anytime I make a trip to the mall going forward, I will always stop into Evereve and shop for some new pieces.  Shelley will be there to assist and offer her professional styling advice too!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...I look forward to seeing you back here real soon!

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! I love the way you styled each look and the designs are definitely something I would love to call my mommy essentials! Happy Friday!
    xo Debbie, www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like following your blog as the articles are so simple to read and follow, thanks. Also read this article Franchise Options In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete