Thursday, July 6, 2017

Striped Button Down & Denim Cutoffs





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


Weekend wear should be effortless and nothing is more effortless than a light striped button down shirt, a pair of cutoff denim shorts, and sneakers.  As an on-the-go Mom of two, these pieces are staples and keep me comfortable while keeping up with our active kiddos.

I've also worn this striped shirt as a coverup while on vacation.  It's so easy to throw on and light enough to wear during the summer months.  Not only do I love wearing it with denim shorts but I have also dressed it up with a skirt as well.  For those that need work wear pieces, consider this the perfect piece to wear to the office.  It's super versatile and at a sale price of under $30, you just can't beat it!

What are some of your go-to weekend pieces?

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this casual look on you! The statement earrings are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to wear my superstars more often!
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual chic look! I love my superstars too and need to wear them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore stripes too. Though it's quite a problem for me to find nice denim shorts as my job involves composing reviews on writing services which means sitting. And I don't feel comfortable in shorts((

    ReplyDelete