Thursday, February 16, 2017

Grey Fringe Sweater





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson



It's key to have a few sweaters in your wardrobe that are transitional pieces like this grey fringe sweater.  It's warm enough to wear during the winter months yet light enough to wear right into Spring.

Change up this look for Spring by pairing a sweater like this with a lighter color denim (think white denim or even a pretty pastel color like these) and a great pair of espadrilles like these.

I don't know about you all but I am CRAVING Spring!  We have had such gorgeous weather here in Nashville...I don't want it to end!  I'm slowly adding new Spring pieces to my closet...how about you?

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed metals with your jewelry
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It's so perfect for Nashville. The fringe, ripped jeans, and suede boots. Country chic at it's finest.

    Sincerely,

    Camille, a fellow Nashville-based blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if you are allow's say a dimension United States 7. I would advise that you do a minimum of a 37.5 or 38 in shut toe footwears; cheap christian louboutin pumps; boots, etc. Peep toe is the same as a pump btw. Just because it has that little peep hole on the front it does not suggest it's more roomy compared to the other pumps Louboutin makes. Now when it pertains to boots, I aren't sure who they make use of as a model for calf bone dimensions yet Jesus, they make these boots so limited around the calves that it injures. When it comes to tall boots I typically get a dimension 41. Cuz I simply choose not to walk around with my legs all tight as well as hurting. I have actually gotten dimension 40 prior to too (last set available and also I just needed to get the footwear) however after that I had them extended. If you are buying cheap christian louboutin shoes go even bigger compared to usual due to your calves.

    ReplyDelete