Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Iconic Sweetie with Links of London

*Today's post was in collaboration with Links of London via Shopping Links.



Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


The "Iconic Sweetie Bracelet" from Links of London is inspired by the candy charm bracelets that many of us wore as a child and today, it is designed to be a timeless representation of our own personal stories.  When you design your Sweetie bracelet, you are picking out charms that mean something to you!  

I had a hard time picking out my charms because when browsing through all of the options, there were so many that could easily represent something meaningful in my life.  I immediately was drawn to the house charm for many reasons.  The charm is called "home is where the heart is", which is a saying I have said so often and that I truly believe in.  We also moved into our brand new home this past August so this particular charm holds such a very special meaning for me and my family...it represents a new beginning as well.

I also picked the feather charm, which to me reminds me to keep a light heart and a lighthearted perspective on things and this gorgeous acorn charm, which is a symbol of luck and power.  I've always heard that acorns are representative of "luck" so why not wear a little luck around your wrist every day. 

Next up, I am going to add the initials for our children.  There are so many other charms that I cannot wait to add to my Sweetie bracelet.

The Sweetie is such a great gift for someone special in your life or you may even want to treat yourself and start your very own personalized bracelet.  Either way, I'm certain you will cherish your Sweetie for years to come.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute bracelet
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These charms are so stunning. Love these shots!!

    Xo Makayla
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to personalize the pieces I wear and gift- it makes it that much more special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I love to give personalized gifts as well!

      Delete
  4. I have always loved charm bracelets, they are so meaningful to each person! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and I love to know the story behind each charm! xo

      Delete
  5. Oh these charms are so cute! Charm bracelets are such a classic!

    Mindy II www.amixofmin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bracelet, I love the charms! Also, I love your lip color!

    xo Brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty bracelet! I love giving personalized gifts!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great bracelet and such a nice gift! I love when something is meaningful like that! You picked some great charms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh! Charm bracelets take me back and I love the ones you picked for yours. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I swear you have the best jewels! Loving this bracelet! xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete