Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Floral Mock Neck Dress







Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


Sometimes a look just speaks for itself and you don't have to say much about it...this is one of my favorite Fall looks so far this season!

Many florals out right now are dark florals, which I love (believe me, I'll wear any and every floral) but what I love most about this one is that is has a light backdrop and the floral print pops!  With a mock neck and long sleeves, it's perfect for the season.

I've paired this dress with over the knee boots (these are my first EVER pair of over the knee boots and I LOVE them so much) and a utility jacket.  When wearing a dress like this, you may also wear a cardigan sweater with it and tights to keep a bit more warm.

You don't need much else...add a great bag as a complimentary accessory and you are good to go!

Do you also love Fall florals?

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great start to your week!

6 comments:

  1. you look soooooooooooo beautiful with the red pop of lipstick. I also love this outfit I would rock it over and over and over again

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in this country look
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! I love it with those boots! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick color is to die for!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete