Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Striped Shirtdress










| Photos | Catherine Truman Photo


Today's post is going to be short and sweet...you NEED, I mean NEED, this striped shirtdress!  I was lucky to stumble upon this dress when browsing in Old Navy recently and I am so glad that I did, especially for the price!

I immediately fell in love with its slouchy relaxed fit and the overall chic yet easy vibe it puts off the minute I slipped it on.

You know when you have things in your closet that are just easy and no fuss...this dress is exactly that.  A piece that I will be grabbing for time and time again.

Wear it with open toed booties for an early spring look, pair it with heels and a clutch for a night out, or with sneakers and a baseball hat for a trip to the soccer field on Saturday.

Are you in love with this shirtdress yet?!  I think you may be even more in love when I tell you that it is ONLY $16!!!

p.s I am wearing a size small in this dress...it is intended to fit loosely!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. That dress is stunning, old navy always has great steals!! you look beyond gorgeous Brooke!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete