Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Retro Spots in Bold Hues - NYFW Look






Photography by The Retro Penguin


I've never met a polka dot dress that I didn't like and this one stole my heart with the geometric dot print in bold rainbow colors!  When I first saw this dress, I knew that it would be perfect for New York Fashion Week as I had planned to wear lots of bold colors and fun prints!  Something a little different and outside of the box.

If you love color and you love something unique, this dress is for you!  I received so many compliments on this dress...by far one of my favorite looks of Fashion Week.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God I love polka dots too! I love the retro vibe it is giving and the geometric dot print is giving me life honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dette er gode nyheter for deg. Nå trenger du ikke å bruke de store pengene for å få tak i drømmen din. Ditt svar er salg kopi klokker,Yes, it makes you buy your desired luxury within your budget here has replika Rolex armbåndsurCartier, Breitling, etc.

    ReplyDelete