Sunday, September 3, 2017

LOFT - Labor Day Sale





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson


There are some MAJOR Labor Day sales happening this weekend and LOFT is currently offering 40% off all regular priced pieces and an additional 50% off all sale pieces.  Now that is my kind of sale.

My top is now on sale for only $25 and my pants are on sale for under $20!  You can't beat an outfit that is under $50.  I'm wearing a size small in the top and a size 4 in the cargo pants.  I wear both of these pieces all of the time.  I love these cargo pants so much that I just ordered them in the blue color...I just couldn't resist the same pant in a new color for under $20!

I've included some of my other favorite purchases below!  Now is the time to take advantage of such a great sale...LOFT has so many cute pieces right now and I can't wait to see what else they have lined up for Fall.  I have a feeling I will want it all!

Hope you are all enjoying the long 3 day weekend.  As always, thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment