Monday, July 17, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Try On Session







TOP // DENIM // BOOTS 




SWEATER // TEE (NOT PART OF NORDSTROM SALE) // DENIM // BOOTS










TOP // SHORTS // DUSTER (sold out but I've linked a similar vest that comes in grey and black) // BOOTS


TOP // DUSTER (sold out but I've linked a similar vest that comes in grey & black) // DENIM // BOOTS

Good morning!  We had such a great week at the beach with family and now we are back home and settled into our normal routines.  There's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed!

Many of you who follow along know that I have been sharing bits and pieces of my selects from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale since last Thursday and now that I am home, I was able to try on some of my selects and snap some full body iPhone shots to give you a better idea of what the pieces look like on.

All of my selections this year are versatile, interchangeable, and are great closet staples.  As you can see from these images, each piece can create a different look just by adding or taking away a piece or by switching out your denim, etc.  I also ended up ordering this set of 11 bangles because they are gorgeous and are on sale for only $29!

One of my favorite purchases this year is the floral embroidered faux leather jacket...it is STUNNING and the perfect mix of feminine yet edgy.  At $111, it is worth every penny!  I'm wearing a size small, which is perfect for wearing over thinner fabrics.  To show it layered, I put it over this olive green and black floral button down dress (also another favorite)...I'm wearing a size small in the dress!

I also love these girlfriend jeans...they are super flattering and the distressed detail at the hemline is my favorite.  I was able to size down in these jeans...something to keep in mind!

Also, the yellow top has a split back so you will want to wear a tank or bralette underneath this Fall.  The olive green sweater cardigan also has a lace up detail in the back, which adds such a fun twist to a not so basic cardigan.

I'm wearing a size medium in the faux leather shorts...I will add tights underneath as the weather cools off.  They have a button waist and an elastic waistband in the back...they are meant to fit a bit more "high rise".  I love something other than jeans for Fall and that is why I picked these shorts.

All other pieces I was able to wear my normal size!

Let me know if you have any questions...I'd be happy to answer!  So much has already sold out so if you see something that you love, and you are a Nordstrom card holder, snag it now!  Public access shopping kicks off on Friday, July 21st.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment