Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Simply. Sophisticated. Summer. with Banana Republic

*Today's post is in collaboration with Banana Republic.







Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson



With the official kickoff of summer right around the corner, I've added some sophisticated summer essentials to my wardrobe.  This adorable striped bow-neck shift dress immediately caught my eye when shopping Banana Republic's newest summer pieces.  Stripes always make me think of summertime and I adore bow-neck detail.  Plus a shift dress is perfect when trying to achieve an easy no fuss summertime look.

Every summer, I always pick up what I consider to be two summer essentials...a great straw hat and a gorgeous straw bag.  You may have noticed that I've been wearing my straw hat with everything...that's how much I love it and I've been carrying my tote bag nearly everyday too.  I love the simplicity yet chic style of both of these accessories and their neutral color truly goes with everything.

For a size reference, I am wearing a size 4 in the dress (which is on sale for only $60 btw) and I'm wearing a L/XL in the hat as I like my hats to fit a bit looser.

Banana Republic has some of the cutest summer pieces right now!  I've included some of my favorites from their "Simply. Sophisticated. Summer." collection below as well!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...hope you have a wonderful day!
SaveSave

15 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely adorable!! I'm swooning over that big 'ol bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big bow at the top of your dress! You don't even need a necklace. The bow makes a statement for you! So chic!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag needs to be in my closet!
    www.thebodytypestylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this whole look! That dress is so sweet!

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say that you look adorable! Stripes are a must for the summer. I love how popular they are now
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, this look is beyond flawless! Love that dress and that bag so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning as always! Love the bow on this dress and that fringe tote is so good!

    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that dress!! So ladylike. You're always so gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is way cute!! Definitely right up my alley!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke, you are stunning!! I love this look and this straw hat is the cutest!! Can't wait to check out Banana Republic now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Banana Republic! This dress is an example why - you look amazing!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brooke you are such a stunner! I really love that dress and just adore your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bow detail on this dress is so cute - and girl you are too gorgeous! Love this entire look!

    xx,
    Lauren
    www.discodaydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the GREAT info. You have helped me greatly : see more here

    ReplyDelete