Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blush Bell Sleeve Sweater





Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson



Bell sleeves are in and they are here to stay.  What I love most about this soft blush sweater is the subtle bell sleeve.  I also love that it is chunky, a bit oversized, and has a turtleneck.  Our winter months have officially kicked off in Nashville so sweaters and jeans is what I will be living in over the next few months.  In my opinion, the more cozy the better and this sweater gets an A+ for all of those reasons.

You may have noticed that I've been wearing this particular black pair of distressed jeans rather often and that's because I LOVE them.  They are super stretchy and very flattering.  They are more of a washed black versus a rich black, which gives them a more "worn in" appearance.

Are you living in sweaters and jeans this time of year too?

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. these are my favorite kind of sweaters! You styled it so perfect as per usual.

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with any shirt that has belle sleeves
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that sweater on you, looks so cozy!

    Xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweater! It looks so cute how you styled it!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the coziest and prettiest winter look! I'm loving not only that soft knit, but your fun statement bag and those mildly distressed pants! Stunning style!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater is all kinds of cozy and awesome! Love it for those chilly winter days.

    XO
    Lee Anne
    www.lifebylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is so fun! I love that it has the turtleneck AND fun sleeves, ultimate win!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cozy sweater! It looks so cute on you Brooke!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is beautiful, I love the clean snakeskin detail. And the suede on those boots is sumptuous.

    The color scheme of your look is so fresh and contemporary, I love it!

    --Camille, a fellow Nashville blogger

    www.serialoutfitrepeater.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater is so cute!!! Bell Sleeves are huge right now and I love it!

    Maggie // www.blushandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sleeves on this sweater, babe! You look beautiful!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete