Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Vici Almost Over Wrap Maxi Dress


KBStyled: vici floral maxi dress wrap dress floral dress





Photos || Madi Flournoy Henderson


Do I need to say much about this GORGEOUS wrap maxi dress from Vici?!  This dress truly speaks for itself.  Sometimes saying less has a bigger impact than saying too much.

Simply put...this dress is soooooo DREAMY and it is even more beautiful in person.  At under $55, this is a must have my friends.  The color combo = perfection and the floral print is subtle yet bold enough to grab your attention.  Plus the wrap dress style is so flattering on so many body types!

Enough said, I think so! ;-)

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...Happy Hump Day!  

p.s don't forget to check back tomorrow for my first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post!

7 comments:

  1. You're an absolute beauty, and I adore this dress because you look so fantastic. The floral print on the light blue is so pretty! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Ada, you are simply the best and you sure know how to make a girl smile! Aren't the colors so pretty on this one?! It's one of my favs! Hope you are doing well. xoxo

      Delete
  2. The colors of this wrap maxi are so vibrant and the price tag is even better! Great find girl!

    XO,
    Shelbi | itsallchictome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of this wrap maxi are so vibrant and the price tag is even better! Great find girl!

    XO,
    Shelbi | itsallchictome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'd never heard of Vici and I'm so glad you shared1 Their pieces are trendy yet soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'd never heard of Vici and I'm so glad you shared1 Their pieces are trendy yet soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete