Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pineapple Midi Dress - 1st Fairmont Mayakoba Vacation Look





Photography by Hallie Duesenberg


I don't know about you but when I'm on vacation, especially a tropical destination, I love wearing fun vibrant prints!  This bright fun colorful pineapple print dress is so darling and the fit & flare style is flattering on most body types.  The tie shoulders are so nice too...adjust them for the right amount of support!

And how cute are these little pineapple earrings?!  I wore these so much while vacationing at Fairmont Mayakoba in Riviera Maya!  And I love how this bold orchid clutch brought out the pink in the pineapple print!

I wore this dress to an evening dinner but what I love most about it is that you can easily wear this with a pair of thong sandals or wedge sandals for a daytime look!  Throw your hair in a low pony or top knot, put some thong sandals on, and carry a cross body bag and your ready to go!

If you did not catch my review of Fairmont Mayakoba, you can read that HERE.  I am dying to go back, I just loved it so much and can't wait to visit again!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by...have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. you are so stinking cute mama! Love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous... I wish I could pull of a midi dress, but I'm too tiny and short to make it work. You on the other hand look stunning in
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love midi dresses and I have pineapple earrings so similar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress but those earrings are just WOW! How can something so small make such a dramatic impact. I NEED them pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pineapple dress is the cutest! I love the yellow pineapple earrings you wore with it too!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a lover of everything tropical , you have chosen such a great
    dress here. You look just lovely .
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part
    http://www.jandrewspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous! I love the vibrant print and your choice of accessories!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous on you Brooke!

    xx,

    Lacey//theglittergospelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so stunning! I love how you've styled this.

    xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

    ReplyDelete