Friday, August 19, 2016

Shades of Blue with Storets

KBStyled: blue color block dress nude heels

KBStyled: storets color block dress dresses color blocking blue dress

KBStyled: color blocking casual dress dresses navy blue dress


Photos || Madi Flournoy Henderson



Deep blue with a touch of powder blue and an asymmetrical hemline...this "Nereida" dress from Storets steps up the color blocking game.

Although there is a bit of extra material, it is light, airy,and it moves beautifully when you walk (or dance or twirl if you prefer ;-)).

In my first post about Storets (HERE) I shared with you all that I love their pieces because they are unique...they are pieces that you definitely won't find elsewhere.  I also shared that the pieces I have tried so far run a bit larger and oversized, which is what is intended.  This dress comes in a small but I would say it runs a full size larger.

Also, have you had the chance to check out my back to school post with our kiddos & Payless?!  If not, you can view it HERE.  We had such a fun time jumping and playing during our shoot!

Wishing you all an awesome Friday and a great weekend ahead.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Friday!

19 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much on you babe, and the heels pair perfectly with it!
    xo
    Lee Anne
    http://lifebylee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique piece!
    XO, Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique piece!
    XO, Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is SO fun Brooke, and I love blue hues on you! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look on you, lady! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous dress!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you?! Navy looks so good on you!

    xoxo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this dress on you, but I love everything that you wear. Can't wait to meet you next month.

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so fun! I love the color contrast!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this color on you!!

    Katherine
    www.engineering-in-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is gorgeous! Love the way this dress flows, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The dress looks amazing on you! And your hair!! Perfection!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just so obsessed with this dress...it's on my wishlist!!! Love the cut. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm seriously kind of obsessed! Such a great color combo!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are the most GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this look on you! You never fail to look flawless but blue is your color!
    xo
    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete